GRDC Dealing with the Dry Forum – Ceduna
Growers are invited to attend a pre-sowing dry-time regional forum which offers practical information on:
- Pre-sowing planning following dry-times
- Nutrition status of eroded paddocks
- Soil nutrition and budgeting
- What to expect from weeds and managing herbicide residues
- Crop / variety selection to sow following erosion and / or rebuilding good stubble cover
- Soil, fallow and herbicide residue management
- Sheep feeding strategies
- Cash-flow planning and debt management
- Accessing and utilising government services (grants and application support)
Presenters will provide locally relevant content and will include panel sessions to get your questions answered. Each attendee will receive a resource kit to assist farm management decisions in the dry.
The workshop is free but registration is essential so we can cater accordingly and ensure you have an information kit.