Lower EP Ag Expo
The Lower Eyre Peninsula Ag Expo will include guest speakers on a range of topics relating to improving profitability and productivity in lower EP farming systems.
Free for AIR EP members to attend.
Registration opens 8.30am, speakers commence at 9am.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
2 March 2021
- Michael Rose, NSW DPI – herbicide residues
- David Harbison, DR Agriculture – grazing management of crops and pastures, filling the autumn feed gap
- Hanabeth Luke, SCU – social benchmarking EP survey results
- Lukas van Zwieten, NSW DPI – soil biology and amendments
- Andrew Ware – SAGIT canola profitability project update
- Ben Fleet, University of Adelaide – cultural and chemical control of annual ryegrass
- Amy Gutsche, SARDI – intercropping and early sown pulses
- Stuart Sherriff, Trengove Consulting – powdery mildew and soil amelioration
Registration is essential, please click here to book your tickets.